Expertly formulated with vets to help maintain long-term joint health, JointWell®’s unique combination of proven natural active ingredients promotes a healthy joint environment, supporting suppleness and flexibility for free and comfortable movement:
- Glucosamine: Produced naturally in the body, this amino sugar cushions the joints to maintain comfort and mobility.
- Chondroitin: As one of the essential building blocks of joint cartilage, chondroitin ensures the elasticity of cartilage, which is essential for joint shock absorption. Supplementation helps keep cartilage hydrated and supple, maintaining joint function and strength.
- Vitamin C: Helps maintain the health of collagen - a key component of the joint support structures
- Zinc: Important for the maintenance of cartilage health, especially when it is at risk of damage.
- Hyaluronic acid: A naturally occurring gel-like substance, hyaluronic acid is an important component of joint fluid, which lubricates the joint, promoting mobility.
- New formulation: A unique blend of natural active compounds to maintain long-term joint health in all dogs.
- Ethical and sustainable ingredients: At Dorwest we only use the highest quality ingredients, which are always from sustainable sources and ethically harvested.
- Formulated with vets: For maximum efficacy and quality.
- Easy to give: For maximum effect and quality.
- Easy to give: With small sized tablets, JointWell® is easy to give to even the fussiest dog.
- Great value: Multi-active formulation which only costs £0.30 per day for a 25kg dog (at maintenance amounts)
- Manufactured to the highest standards: Our products are all produced to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards (the standards which are used for the manufacture of medicines). We carry out extensive testing, from raw ingredient, through the production process to end product, to guarantee quality and consistency.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Frozen items are ONLY available for LOCAL deliveries (within 15 miles from BS30 8FS or BS37 6BA) by our own vans. We DO NOT ship frozen items via couriers.
If you live ourside our delivery area and order frozen foods, your order will be cancelled.
For more information please read our Delivery Information.